Business and Life UpdatesJun 24, 2022
Today, I want to share with you some business and life updates. The feeling lately is that my life is moving at a rocket's pace, and I just need to hold on and TRUST! 🚀
Let's start with business:
1. Welcome to 4 people who signed up for my "Connect to Spirit" masterclass. I am really excited about this journey we are taking together. While I taught these skills before, I have put so much new content in this course (lots of it is about unlearning, rather than mental learning). Can't wait to share and see how this impacts your life.
2. I want to welcome Marcio DaSilva to my team as my virtual assistant and social media marketing guru. We started working together in early May, and he is great at finding all the right tools and helping me be more organized and efficient. Plus, he is super emotionally intelligent, which I so appreciate.
3. I developed a new healing modality - called Money Magic (TM). I will send a separate email about it this week for those of you who want to experience it.
4. You will see more of me on social media. I am still not a huge fan, because my energy gets drained easily if I am not super aware of how I use social media. But I am learning to use it with great intention, from the place of self-love, with boundaries, and with the goal of sharing the messages,I want to put out into the world.
5. Thank you to Marina Maklanova for the amazing photo shoot this past weekend. Check out her work on https://www.marinabaklanova.c
6. Finally, and super-duper importantly - I am learning how to approach work as a HUGE FUN PARTY 🎉🥳 It's been my dream for years - to make work fun! To love what I do! To have an adventure and joy at work! Fears are falling away. It's beginning to work! JOIN THE PARTY!
Now, personal life updates:
1. Our family is going to Greece in September. With this stupid war, I can't go back to Russia - indefinitely. Because of my very clear and strong political views. So my parents were able to secure a visa to go to Greece, and we will see them there. It's been 10 years since I've been to Greece. And it's been 3 years since I've seen my family. I am super excited to practice my Greek (I hope I still remember some), eat good food, enjoy my family, and spend time in an absolutely gorgeous nature! Pictures are coming...
2. We have been decluttering our house (by "we", I mean"I have been", for the most part). After having traveled for 3 months in one car, it was pretty clear, after coming back, how much crap we have that we don't need. So I set a goal of giving away or throwing away 1/3 to 1/4 of everything we own. I've been making great progress, and it feels SOOOOO GOOD - clear thinking and better feeling.
3. We are hoping to go to the dance camp this summer for at least a few days. Steven and I have met on the dance floor, and moving my body, dancing, and expressing myself through movement is such a joyful experience for me. So, we'll try to make it happen this year with our little Amari. Details are still to be figured out.
4. Finally, I've been doing so much inner child healing in the last few months. It's paying off. I am releasing a lot of subconscious baggage that's been holding me back and stepping more and more into being me, owning my work, gifts, and talents, and living my joy. 🎉
I think this is it for now.
Sending much love.